If you want to win a game, it is essential to practice it till you perfect it, but it is also a requirement that you have at least a few tricks up your sleeve so that the win is a sure thing. Some of the tricks and tips to win a speed Ludo game are:
- Carefully figure out which of the tokens you should utilize from the opposite side.
- Know ways to block your opponents’ progress.
- Never wait to take your pawns to their home till the very end of the game.
- Try to have a game plan, and always prepare a strategy to attack your opponents.
- Always prioritize your pawns to make them go home rather than cutting other teams’ pawns.
- The game ends when time is up and when one player securely lands two of his pawns into the “home triangle.”
The prize money gets split between the two players if the game ends with a tie. Quitting or getting off the app will automatically mean you forfeit, and your opponent will win the game. If the game crashes, you can reconnect to the same game if it is still active.