welcome to playerzpot
CHOOSING YOUR STARTING 11
To join the game select fantasy cricket squad of 11 players, consisting of :
Minimum 3 to Maximum 5 Batsman.
Minimum 3 to Maximum 5 Bowlers.
Minimum 1 to Maximum 3 All-Rounders.
1 Wicket Keeper.
Maximum 7 players from a single team can be selected.
But you have to manage your 11 players squad within the limits of given gems.
The total value of your initial squad must be less than or equal to 1000 gems.
PLAYER PER TEAM
You can create your squad of 11 players from both teams competing against each other.
|SCORING TYPE||T20 / T10||ONE-DAY||TEST|
|Per Runs||1 POINT||1 POINT||1 POINT|
|4's||2 POINT||1 POINT||1 POINT|
|6's||3 POINT||2 POINT||2 POINT|
|Duck||-3 POINT||-4 POINT||NA|
|30 Runs||3 POINT||NA||NA|
|50 Runs||5 POINT||4 POINT||3 POINT|
|100 Runs||10 POINT||8 POINT||6 POINT|
|Obstructing The Field||-5 POINT||-5 POINT||-5 POINT|
|Golden Duck||-4 POINT||-5 POINT||NA|
|Platinum Duck / Diamond Duck||-5 POINT||-6 POINT||NA|
|80 & Below||-10 POINT||-5 POINT||NA|
|Between 80.1 to 100||0 POINT||0 POINT||NA|
|Between 100.1 to 120||3 POINT||2 POINT||NA|
|Between 120.1 to 140||5 POINT||5 POINT||NA|
|Above 140.1||10 POINT||15 POINT||NA|
|Maiden||5 POINT||3 POINT||NA|
|Per Wickets||20 POINT||20 POINT||20 POINT|
|3 Wickets||15 POINT||15 POINT||15 POINT|
|5 Wickets||20 POINT||20 POINT||20 POINT|
|From 0 - 2.99||25 POINT||20 POINT||NA|
|From 3 - 4.99||20 POINT||15 POINT||NA|
|From 5- 7.49||15 POINT||10 POINT||NA|
|From 7.50- 9.99||5 POINT||5 POINT||NA|
|From 10 - Above||-5 POINT||-10 POINT||NA|
|Per Catch||5 POINT||5 POINT||5 POINT|
|Direct Run-Out||8 POINT||8 POINT||8 POINT|
|Thrower / Catcher||5 / 3 POINT||5 / 3 POINT||5 / 3 POINT|
|Stumping||5 POINT||5 POINT||5 POINT|
|125 Runs & Above||20 POINT||NA||NA|
|150 Runs & Above||NA||20 POINT||NA|
|200 Runs & Above||NA||NA||20 POINT|
|7 or more Wickets||30 POINT||30 POINT||25 POINT|
|Hattrick||10 POINT||10 POINT||10 POINT|
|Clean bowling||5 POINT||10 POINT||NA|
|Winning Bonus||2 Points / Each||2 Points / Each||2 Points / Each|
|Not Out / Retired Hurt||5 Points||5 Points||NA|
* For being a part of playing XI will receive 4 points.
* Economy rate is only applicable to bowlers and All Rounders.
* For calculation of Economy rate of a Player he must bowl at-least 2 Overs in T20 / T10 and 5 Overs for ODI. Economy rate is not calculated in Test format.
* Strike rate is applicable to Batsman, All Rounders and Wicket Keeper.
* For calculation of Strike rate of a Player he must face at-least 10 Balls in T20 / T10, 20 Balls in ODI.Strike rate is not calculated in Test format.
* The player who you select as a star player will receive x2 the points and captain will receive x1.5 the points of his performance.
* If captain earns total points in decimal number then we select the upper value of the point. For EX: If captain receives 13.5 points we consider it as 14 point.
* Clean Bowling is only applicable to Bowlers and All Rounders.
* When a Player doesn't give away any extras in his complete spell then he receives the Clean Bowling Bonus point. Player need to bowl at-least 2 Overs in T20 and 5 overs in ODI for being eligible for receiving Clean Bowling points.
* When player get dismissed scoring 0 Runs, and has face more than 1 ball then it is considered as Duck.
* When player gets dismissed at the first ball he is facing is golden duck.
* When player gets dismissed without facing any balls is Diamond duck.
* Duck, Golden Duck and Platinum Duck is applicable to Batsman, Wicket Keepers and All-rounders.
* Not-out/Retired hurt is only applicable for Batsman, Wicket Keeper, All Rounders.Player needs to face at least 6 balls in T20, 18 balls in ODI. Not-out/Retired is not applicable in Test format.
* Points for Maiden are given to all i.e. to Bowlers, Batsmen, Wicket Keeper and All-Rounders.
* winning bonus is given to the actual winning team players. In case of Tie none of the players are awarded the winning bonus.
* In any format when there is a tiebreaker played in form of Super over or ball-out, the team victorious in the Super over or ball-out will be awarded the winning bonus points. The runs scored and the wicket taken or any bowling, fielding or batting points acquired in the tiebreaker will not be considered in the actual points calculation on our portal.
* The data we use to give the points to the players and verify the players is received through various resources. In case if the points on our website differ from other websites then PlayerzPot does-not hold any responsibility in this scenario.