Game Rules SLL:-
Starting the game :-
* To activate any token, the player has to roll the dice and get 6. Once he gets the desired number the token will be placed on start tile(Tile number 1).
Winning a game :-
* To win a game a player has to take both his token to the winning tile(Tile number 100).
Killing a player:-
* Whenever a player land on any tile where already opponents token is present, in that case, the token to arrive later will kill the previously present token/tokens sending him/them to the starting tile(Tile number 1). Also, the player whose token has killed the opponent players token will get a bonus to roll the dice.
* Users who killed the other u will get a bonus chance to play again. (Now here 2 more conditions arise)
* When a player's token is bitten by a snake and is taken to the tile where his tail ends if opponents token is already present there in that case the already present token will be killed and be taken to the starting tile(Tile number 1). Also, the player whose token has killed the opponent player token will get a bonus to roll the dice.
* When a player token takes a ladder and is taken to the tile where the ladder leads if the opponent token is already present there in that case the already present token will be killed and be taken to the starting tile(Tile number 1).Also, the player whose token has killed the opponent players token will get a bonus to roll the dice.
Bonus rolls :-
Following are the scenarios when a player will get a bonus roll:-
1. Getting six on a roll.
2. Taking a ladder.
3. Killing an opponent token.
4. Reaching a finishing tile(Tile number 100)
Users will have to play the game using for 2 tokens.
If you get a 6 and get bitten by a snake then you lose the bonus roll.
If you miss playing for 3 consecutive chances due to network connectivity or any other reason, the opponent will be declared as a winner.
Game Rules SLL :-
Historical Quiz :-
In the historical quiz, participants are asked questions based on the events that occurred in that particular match mentioned on the card. To know about the match just click on the ' i ' icon on the match card. Participants can research the given match and come prepared for the quiz. The format of the quiz will be the same as that of the Quick Online Quiz.
This will be a limited time quiz category.
Match Start Time & End Time :-
Match will start at the given time and the quiz for that historical match will be available for a limited time and end with the match ending time after which the quiz for that match will no longer be available.
Quick Online Quiz :-
In the Quick Online Quiz, the user has to answer a set of 10 questions. For each question user will get 9 seconds to answer. The faster the user answers more the points he gets. For every second saved user gets 1 point only if the user has given the right answer. The same questions are asked to the opponents of the users with the same time limit at the same instance. Users are judged based on their total points. The user with the highest number of points is the winner and takes home the winning amount.
Types of the question asked here are of the mixed category(any sport).
Number of Participants :-
The maximum number of participants is mentioned in the Pot card. If the pots fail to fill to its limit within the waiting period, the pot will commence among the users who have joined the pot. If no one apart from the user joins the pots after the waiting period refund of the entry amount will be provided to the user.
Winning Amount :-
The winning amount will be based on the number of users who join the pot and may vary from time to time based on the number of joiners & entry fees.
All Major Credit, Debit Cards & Net Banking From Leading Banks