IFL Leaderboard (Phase 3)
12th January 2022 to 14th March 2022
Point System – (The contest is only valid for Indian Football League matches till 14th March 2022)
1. Pots joined with a minimum entry fee of Rs. 50 or more will only be eligible for the leaderboard.
2. 1% of the user's total pot joining amount will be added to their tally.
For eg: If the user plays pots worth Rs.1000 in a day. 10 additional points will be awarded.
3. For every match joined by the user, 6 points will be rewarded.
For eg: If you join 2 matches in a day, 12 points will be added to your leaderboard score.
4. For every pot joined by the user wherever only a single squad entry is allowed 2 points will be rewarded towards the leaderboard.
5. For pots joined by the user where multiple squad entry is allowed, even If multiple entries are made in the same pot only 2 points will be rewarded.
6. The highest points scored by a user’s best-performing team for the match will be added to the leaderboard count.
For eg: If you join pot/s with 5 teams and the team points are as follows 224,631,488,720 and 108. The highest point from all the joined teams will be considered which is 720 in this case.
7. Points will be updated within 24 hours
To increase your chances of winning, try to score the most points in the matches & join as many pots as you can!
Terms & Conditions -
* All the PlayerzPot Registered users are eligible to enter the contest.
* Users should enter the Paid pots with any squad for consideration of the points as explained below. The user is hereby informed that Private pots will not be considered.
* Any user making a Participation in the Program by proxy will not be permitted.
* A user shall not register or operate more than one account with PlayerzPot.
* If a Match is canceled or abandoned or the pot is canceled then the points will not be considered.
* In case the league is canceled or postponed the prize will be distributed once the league is completed
* No two offers can be clubbed together.
* PlayerzPot has sole rights to change or update these T&C with or without prior notice to users.