CHOOSING YOUR STARTING 11
To join the game select fantasy football squad of 11 players, consisting of :
Minimum 1 to Maximum 3 Forward.
Minimum 3 to Maximum 5 Midfielder.
Minimum 3 to Maximum 5 Defenders.
You can only select 1 Goal keeper.
Select squad within allocated value.
GETS x2 the scored points.
GETS x1.5 the scored points.
Maximum 7 players from single team.
But you have to manage your 11 players within the limits of given gems.
The total value of your initial squad must be less than or equal to 1000 gems.
PLAYER PER TEAM
You can create your squad of 11 players from both teams competing against each other.
For each goal scored by a goalkeeper
For each goal scored by a defender
For each goal scored by a midfielder
For each goal scored by a forward
Shot on Target
(The final pass leading to a shot on target, blocked or off target)
Clean sheet GK/DF (Played +60 mins)
Fair Play(Played +60 mins)
Team With Max Possession(Played +60 mins)
Winning teams player will get bonus point each (Played +60 mins)
- If captain earns total points in decimal number then we select the upper value of the point. For EX: If captain receives 13.5 points we consider it as 14 point.
A clean sheet is awarded if a team does not concede any goal while the player is on the ground and he needs to play for a minimum of 60 mins.
Yellow / Red Cards
- In the case of 2 yellow cards, the player will be awarded -4 and -4 for one red card, a total of -8.
- If a player receives a red card, they will continue to be penalised for goals conceded by their team.
- Red card deductions include any points deducted for yellow cards.
- Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored. An assist is awarded whether the pass was intentional (that it actually creates the chance) or unintentional (that the player had to dribble the ball or an inadvertent touch or shot created the chance).
- If an opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is awarded.
- Assist points awarded by Playerzpot are calculated using additional stats that may differ from other websites. For example, some other sites would or would not show an assist where a player has won a penalty.
- For the avoidance of doubt, points awarded in-game are subject to change up until five hour after the final whistle of the last match of any given day. Once the points have all been updated on that day, no further adjustments to points will be made.
When a player Intentionally or Unintentionally scores a goal in his own net then it is considered as own goal.
PENALTIES AND FREE-KICKS
In the event of a penalty or free-kick, the player earning the penalty or free-kick is not awarded.
When a player does not receive a yellow or red card during the match and they have played for a minimum of 60 mins, they will receive these points.
In case of additional 30 minutes added in any tournament, all points will be awarded to the team as that in the regular match.
Winning bonus is given to the players who are in the actual winning team and have played for a minimum of 60 Mins.
In case of Tie no winning bonus will be given to any team.
In case a match enters penalties then no points for the penalties scored, penalty saved are not given to any players. Also, no negative points are not applied to the players.
In case if a player completes 9 passes , they will be given 1 point. If a player has 10 passes completed then and only then he will receive 2 points.
FOR CONCEDING GOAL
If a player is playing on the field and the team concedes a goal, then -2 will be done to those players playing on the field at that time.