* PlayerzPot is a Fantasy sports portal where you can use your sports knowledge to earn some real cash prizes, assured bonuses and awesome cashbacks. PlayerzPot is 100% Legal and secure.
* We all want to earn some real cash in part time, so if you are a student, or doing job and want to earn some extra cash you are in the right place.
* Our unique referral program helps you to start playing game for free.
* This ‘How to Win’ guide is for those for are playing for the first time or constantly losing the games. If you are a pro, then i guess you already know it how to win :).
* If you are playing for the first time and scared of losing the money, don't worry we are here to help you.
* You can start playing the game for free by just doing registration. Once you are done with the registration, you will get the 25 rs Cash Bonus to start playing your first game for free and a chance to earn real cash by using your gaming skills and with the help of how to win guide.
* This point is for those who are new to this game. If you know how to play, you can skip this point.
* Please follow these simple steps to play and win cash!
1 - Register / Log-in to PlayerzPot.
2 - Select a match and click on Join now.
3 - Create your Fantasy Squad of 11 Players (1 Wicket Keeper, 3-5 Batsmen, 1-3 All Rounder, 3-5 bowlers ) using the virtual budget of 1000 Gems from all the Players in the particular match.
4 - Now you have to select Star player and captain. This is very important for winning as star player gets 2 X points and captain gets 1.5 x points.
5 - Join Paid pot of rs 25 from Bonus Cash.
6. Once the Live match starts, your Fantasy Squad starts earning points on the basis of actual performance of the Players selected by you. Final points, rankings and winners are declared after the end of the match.
* To create the team, you need to select minimum 3 & maximum 5 batsmen.
* Selection of taking more or less batsmen depends upon the Pitch. Batting pitch select 4 - 5 batsmen Bowling Pitch select 3 batsmen.
* Select the players which are in form by looking at the previous records.
* Do not select both the openers from one team. Pick one from each team.
* Pick the batsmen who bowls also. This will help to score more points.
* Select the batsmen in order from each team. Pick one opener then 3rd batsmen from each team. Rest would be All rounders and bowlers.
* Select the batsmen based on the team performance don't depend on one team. If both the teams are performing well in the series then select 2 batsmen from each team, if only one team is performing then select more from that team and rest from other team.
* To create the team, you need to select minimum 3 & maximum 5 bowlers.
* Selection of taking more or less bowlers depends upon the Pitch. Bowling pitch select 4 - 5 bowlers, Batting Pitch select 3 bowlers.
* Pick 2 bowlers from each team, don't depend on one team.
* Select atleast one death bowlers from each team.
* Select atleast one spinner from each team.
* Avoid selecting the part time bowlers who have good economy rate but don't take wickets.
* To create the team, you need to select minimum 1 & maximum 3 All rounders.
* Select atleast 2 All rounders, one from each team and max 3 as all rounders score from bat and bowl both.
* Don't select the all rounder who is just good at batting. Select the one who is good in bat and bowl both.
* Make sure at least one All rounder is Star player or captain.
* You need to select one wicket keeper.
* Wicket Keepers are very interesting players as they can score from bat and keeping too.
* Select the keeper which is good at keeping and batting too and always get a chance to bat.
* Selection of Star player and Captain can change the entire game as star player gets 2 x points and captain As 1.5 x points, so choose it wisely.
* Select atleast one All rounder for star player or captain as they score from both bat and ball, they can get maximum points.
* Avoid selecting bowlers as star player. However you can select good bowlers as captain.
* If it is batting pitch selects batsmen from both teams as star player and captain.
* Never select the batsmen who scored good in last match, chances are less that he will play again.
* Never select the captain and Star player from the same team as they chances are very less than 2 players are performing well from the same team.