About Deals Rummy?
Deals Rummy is another popular rummy game being played among the Indian masses. It is a variant of the Indian Rummy or 13 Rummy. Deals Rummy is a unique rummy variant and rules and calculations are different compared to Points Rummy and Pool Rummy. This game is played with two to six players on the table and each player will be allocated a fixed number of cards. In Deals Rummy, players play for a pre-determined or pre-decided number of deals. Moreover, each player on the table is given a fixed number of chips to play with. At the end of the game, a player with the highest number of chips in their hand wins the game. Deals Rummy is one of the most-played Rummy Games in India.
Rules of Deals Rummy
While playing Deals Rummy, it is essential for the players or users to keep in mind the rules of the game. Deals Rummy is a bit complicated game as compared to other rummy games and therefore, one has to be thorough with the rules of the game. Here are the rules to be followed for Deals Rummy:
- In Deals Rummy, the game is played with a minimum of two players and a maximum of six players on the table. There will be a pack of cards, including two printed jokers.
- Players are played for pre-decided chips that will be won from the opponent depending on the number of points they have obtained. The player with the highest number of chips in their hand will be declared the winner of Deals Rummy.
- Since Deals Rummy is a 13-rummy variant, each player will take turns to pick or discard cards from the open/closed deck in order to complete their sequences or sets.
- Just like Points Rummy and Pool Rummy, you need to arrange the cards in the form of sequences or sets. However, the winner will be decided on the basis of the number of cards they have in their hand.
How to Play Deals Rummy Online on PlayerzPot?
PlayerzPot is an amazing platform to play Deals Rummy. It provides an opportunity for the players to win exciting cash rewards. Moreover, PlayerzPot is a user-friendly platform where every player will feel secure while playing Deals Rummy. Before playing Deals Rummy, you need to follow the below:
- You need to download the Playerzpot app and fill in your details including name, phone number and email address.
- After filling in the details, you can log in to your PlayerzPot account with the username and password provided to you.
- Select play Rummy on PlayerzPot. After that, click on Deals Rummy and then it will redirect you to the section.
- You will have to select a pot to compete. Remember, each pot has a different entry fee.
Here’s how you can play and win Deals Rummy:
- At the beginning of the game, each player on the table will be allocated a fixed number of chips. Players will play with chips for a pre-determined number of deals. Each player will be dealt a set of 13 cards randomly.
- A toss will decide which player will make the first move. The first card from the pack is placed in the open deck indicted that the game has begun. The remainder of the cards is placed upside down in the closed deck pile.
- In Deals Rummy, just like Points Rummy, Joker is selected at the beginning of the game. If a Printed Joker card is used as a joker for the game, then the players can use Ace of any suit in order to complete their sets or sequences.
- The aim objective of the deals rummy is to assemble all 13 cards in hand in the form of sequences or sets. A player can use one or more jokers to complete the sets or sequences.
- Each player will have to take turns to either picking or discard a card from the closed or open deck to complete their sets or sequences. Before making a valid declaration, make sure that you have at least one pure sequence.
- To make a valid declaration, the players must show their cards in hand by grouping them in the form of sets or sequences.
- At the end of every round in Deals Rummy, a player will win the chips from the loser of the game depending on their score. The player with the highest number of chips in their hand will be declared the winner of Deals Rummy.
How are Score & Winnings Calculated in Deals Rummy?
In the Deals Rummy, there is a scoring pattern that has to be followed by players participating in the game. The players and users need to know and understand how the scoring system works in Deals Rummy.
Deciding Winner of the Game
- The first player who finishes the objective of the game wins. The winner of the game will collect the chips from the losing players depending on the number of points they have scored.
- To declare, the player has to show the cards in their hand by grouping them into a valid set or sequences, including one pure sequence.
- The player with the highest number of chips will be declared the winner of the game.
Points Calculation for Loser of the Game
- Each card in Deals Rummy carries a certain number of points. The losing player will get points as equal to his/her hand score. Remember, Each suit in Rummy carries a point. Here are the points for each.
- J - 10 Points
- Q - 10 Points
- K - 10 Points
- A - 10 Points
- All the other numbered cards carry the same number of points as their face value. For eg., If a value of a card is 7 then it carries 7 points.
- The Joker cards don’t have a value as they carry zero points.
- If a losing player doesn’t have two sequences but has a pure sequence, then the pure sequence will not be counted.
- In Deal Rummy, there is a Deal show. If a losing player didn’t have his first turn before the opponent player makes a valid declaration, then he/she will get points equal to half of his/her hand score. If the hand card of a loser is 30 points, then the player gets 15 points as their score.
Winnings Calculation in Deals Rummy:
When you play Deals Rummy on PlayerzPot, it is essential to understand how the winnings are calculated. At en do the game, the winner will get cash as follows:
- Winnings = Sum of the points from all the opponents on the table considering each chip is equal to one point.
- For eg., If player 4 is the winner of the game in the six-player Deals Rummy game, then five players lose with 10, 20, 30, 35, 40 and 50 respectively. Then the winner's chip will be calculated as 10 + 20 + 30 + 35 + 40 + 50 = 185 chips.
What If You Miss Three Moves?
In a two-player Deals Rummy, there is no way you can Drop or withdraw from the deal. However, if it’s a game of four to six players then you can drop from the deal if you feel that there’s no chance of winning the current round. You can either go for First Drop or Middle Drop. If a player misses three consecutive turns or moves in Deals Rummy, then he/she will be automatically dropped from the game. They will get points equal to their hand score capped at a maximum of 80 points. If a player is automatically dropped from the game, then he/she will get the middle score.
How Does the Drop Option Work in Deals Rummy on PlayerzPot?
The drop option in deals rummy is a strategic decision that a player can make when they feel that they do not have a chance of winning the current round. Here's how it works:
Before the first turn : If a player feels that their hand is not strong enough to win, they can choose to drop out of the game before the first turn. This means they forfeit their right to play in that round and do not have to contribute to the pot. The player will get a penalty of 20 points for the First Drop.
After the first turn : If a player decides to drop after the first turn, they must pay a penalty, which is usually a set amount or a percentage of the total pot. The penalty is intended to discourage players from dropping out of the game early and to keep the game moving along. The player who chooses to drop from the game after the first turn, then he/she will get penalty of 40 points for the Middle Drop.
Points calculation : A player who drops is still eligible to earn points, but their score will be based on the cards they have in their hand at the time they drop.
The drop option in deals rummy is a useful tool for players who want to conserve their chips or minimize their losses in a round where they don't have a strong hand. However, it's important to consider all factors, including the size of the pot and the strength of your opponents' hands, before making a decision to drop.
What Are Chips? How Are They Allocated?
In deals rummy, chips are a form of virtual currency used to participate in the game. They represent the value of the bets made by the players and are used to determine the winner of each round. Here's how chips are allocated in deals rummy:
Initial allocation : Before the game begins, each player is typically given a set number of chips, which can vary depending on the rules of the game.
Winning : The player with the best hand at the end of each round wins the pot and takes all of the chips that were bet during that round.
Rebuying : If a player runs out of chips, they can choose to rebuy more chips to continue playing. The cost of rebuying chips is usually determined by the rules of the game. Make sure that you have money in the PlayerzPot wallet to buy chips.
In deals rummy, the number of chips a player has at any given time is an indicator of their success in the game. By winning rounds and collecting chips, players can increase their total chip count and improve their chances of winning the game. It's important to manage your chips carefully and make strategic decisions about when to bet, call, or fold to maximize your chances of success.
How Are Chips Settled At The End Of A Deal?
In deals rummy, chips are settled at the end of the game, or when a player decides to cash out. The process of settling chips involves converting the virtual chips into a tangible prize, such as cash or other rewards. Here's how chips are settled in deals rummy:
Final count : At the end of the game, the total number of chips held by each player is counted and recorded.
Conversion rate : The chips are then converted into a currency or reward based on a predetermined conversion rate. The conversion rate is usually set by the host of the game and may vary depending on the rules and regulations of the game.
Prize distribution : The prizes or rewards are then distributed to the players based on their final chip count, with the player who has the most chips receiving the largest prize.
Cash out : If a player wishes to cash out their chips before the end of the game, they can do so by exchanging their chips for a prize or reward.
Tips and Tricks to play Deals Rummy
If you want to win Deals Rummy on PlayerzPot, there are tips and tricks that you can follow. You can improve your chances of winning in deals rummy and have more fun playing the game. However, it's important to remember that luck also plays a role in the game, so try not to get too discouraged if you don't win every round. Here are some tips to play and win Deals Rummy:
Manage your chips wisely : In deals rummy, it's important to manage your chips wisely and to make strategic decisions about when to bet, call, or fold. Avoid over-betting and try to conserve your chips whenever possible.
Pay attention to the cards : Keep track of the cards that have been played, as this will give you an idea of what cards are left in the deck and what hands your opponents might be holding.
Make use of the drop option : If you have a weak hand, consider using the drop option to minimize your losses. However, be aware that there may be a penalty for dropping out of the game, so weigh the cost against the potential benefits.
Study your opponents : Pay attention to your opponents' behavior and try to identify patterns or tendencies that you can use to your advantage. For example, if a player consistently folds when they have a weak hand, you may be able to bluff them into folding with a better hand.
Practice good hand management : In deals rummy, it's important to arrange your cards in a way that makes it easy to identify sets, sequences, and runs. Practice good hand management to improve your chances of success.