Game Rules for Ludo
2 to 4 players can play this game. Each ludo game player will be given 4 tokens.
Starting The Game: -
To activate any token, the player has to roll the dice and get a 6. A player must throw a 6 to move any token from the "Base onto the "Start Position" on the board. Further, that token can be moved as per the upcoming dice number.
- With each throw, the player decides which token to move. A token simply moves in a clockwise direction around the track, depending on the number projected on the dice.
- If no token can legally move according to the number thrown, the turn passes to the next player.
- A throw of 6 gives a bonus turn to the player.
- Each player is provided with 30 seconds to roll the dice and make the move. In case of no response, the player misses the turn.
- After missing 3 turns a player cannot play the game further and will be confirmed as dismissed.
Killing A Player: -
- Whenever a player lands on any block where an opponent's token is present, in that case, the token to arrive later will kill the previously present token/tokens sending him/them to the "Base". Also, the player whose token has killed the opponent player's token will get a bonus turn to roll the dice.
- There will be multiple "Secured Spot" in the game residing on which player's token will be safe and cannot be killed. Even the "Start Position" is the "Secured Spot".
Winning A Game: -
- Track on the board has 55 blocks between "Start Position" & Home Triangle". When a token has circumnavigated the board, it proceeds up to the "Home". A token can only be moved onto the "Home Triangle" by an exact throw of the required number.
- The first person to move all 4 tokens into the "Home Triangle" wins.
- In case of a tie, prize money will be equally distributed.
Bonus Rolls: -
Following are the scenarios when a player will get a bonus roll: -
- Getting six on a roll.
- Killing an opponent token.
- Reaching a token onto the "Home" block.
Pachisi Gameplay: (There are changes in the gameplay over our regular ludo game)
A player must always move a token as represented by the dice.
- If a player does not move his/her token in the time provided, then one of his/her lives will be deducted.
- Each player will be given 3 lives in a game.
- If no move is possible, the turn passes onto the next player and no life is deducted in such a scenario.
Quitting/killing the app OR Leaving the game will be considered as forfeit and no price or refund will be provided for the same.
- In case of internet connectivity problems or app crashes, players can reopen the app and reconnect to the same game session if active.
Rules on Dismissal (RoD): -
In case of dismissal, the maximum number of tokens in the final place should be declared as the winner and the next player as the second winner (if its a 2 winners pot); If there is no token in the final spot of any user then the last move of each user shall be taken as last activity further whoever was recently active should be offered the higher position. In case of a tie, prize money will be equally distributed.